Evaporator core....

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

6spdSC4

Anyone know how to change one in an sc400? Mine's got a nice size hole in it and it's a little to hot here in FL to ride around with no A/C. Got a quote on a part for $195 but my mechanic is saying it's gonna be another $300 for the labor!! Any help/tech articles is MUCH appreciated!

I think its located on the front right bumper of the car. I can look up the diy diagrams once i have a chance. U can do it yourself.

Yeah I thought it was up there too but then my mechanic started asking me about if I had TC b/c since I don't it will cost less to do since there isn't as much wiring(?)...I thought it was in the front left bumper actually. Let me know as soon as you look it up. Thanks man!

Evaporators are inside the cabin, under the dash. Perhaps you should consider having it done by a professional. TRAC makes very little difference in the labor. You just have to work around the TRAC acuator to remove the evap core.

Good Luck!

Yeah...I thought if it was under the dash I wouldn't do it. I would take it somewhere to have done but it's gonna cost $500 bucks to do it. I'm trying to sell the car so I don't want to put that money into it. Thanks though for the help, now i know not to do it.