2wd ute time

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gloverman

Often things come in groups well we have done three hiace this year and im looking out of my workshop and theres three 2wd utes.

White one. Just a little job. We remove the box to find a steel bellhousing with a unpleasant flywheel / clutch setup. We fitted one our our flywheels and HD clutch. I wanted to fit an internal hydraulic release unit but the budget didnt allow but we did get rid of the steel bell and fit a nice new alloy one with all the correct dowels which where missing. Clutch is much nicer. The ute goes really well , is very loud and one of the best driving utes even though its as low as it is.

The silver one is getting a conversion. Ill do a write up on this one

The maroon one we are doing an internal hydralic release unit , headers , exhaust, c knotch , sorting the radiator and dyno tuning the link. Should come up really well.

Attachments

• october 2010 rx7  petes van 2wd ute hiace 033.jpg
    october 2010 rx7 petes van 2wd ute hiace 033.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 20
  • october 2010 rx7  petes van 2wd ute hiace 030.jpg
    october 2010 rx7 petes van 2wd ute hiace 030.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 17
  • october 2010 rx7  petes van 2wd ute hiace 028.jpg
    october 2010 rx7 petes van 2wd ute hiace 028.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 14
  • october 2010 rx7  petes van 2wd ute hiace 023.jpg
    october 2010 rx7 petes van 2wd ute hiace 023.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 17
The steel bellhousing looks like a work of art. It was on the ute when the owner brought it. Missing all but one dowel. It looked quite well made but the ute has had clutch issues for a while so it was swapped to something proven to work well. Why someone would make a steel one and how it was made beats me. Cheers