2uzfe to TH400 adapter plate

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

2UZTT

Ive contacted a lot of companies and all want in excess of 700 u.s. dollars.
I have a friend who does water jet and cnc. He will charge me next to nothing. Im just waiting for a th400 and was wondering how many people really need them, as I can make 1 or 100 for next to nothing. Just wondering cause I cant find any at a reasonable price, and rather just machine them myself. (no cutting the damn th400 bellhousing niether). Im in San Diego California if you guys are wondering, and my buddies shop is california waterjet and cnc in Santee California.

i would be interested in a 1UZ to TH400 if you have an old bellhousing lying around, or can pick one up for nothing of Lextreme who is close to you.

freight would prob kill me though, i'm in Western Australia. what do you reckon they would weigh each (and size?).

i must say, i'm very impressed. one post and it's to offer all of us a bellhousing adaptor for next to nothing.

welcome to the site dude. enjoy your stay.

how much would next to nothing be? I have a friend who has a drag only project in the making and a built TH400 would be a great place to start............

Dan

We have also a Bellhousing off of the 92 LS400, that we can also use(1uzfe?). The bell housing is casted into the th400, most people cut the housing and go from there. I dont want any cutting, just bolt up and go. I just want to make an billet sandwich adapter like this picture of our shop supra with a 2jzgte to th400 adapter. This adapter we got for under 300 bucks a few years ago.( which if we had the th400 in time, could of machined them our selves) I would like to stay in that price range. It might be a little more, could be waay less. I'll keep in touch and post pics of the adapters.

Contacted IMS (industrial metal supply) and CAL Metals, waiting on pricing for thick chunks of solid aluminum. Then I need to wait for my buddy to get back in town so we can put the file on the computer, etc. I might be able to do the 1uzfe to th400 adapter before the 2uzfe to th400.

From my understanding the 1,2 & 3UZ all use the same bolt pattern for the bellhousing.

This means one adaptor will cover the entire range.

Okay thanks Zuffen, Im new to this and that is nice to know. By any chance, does anyone have a used 'x'uzfe flexplate I can use for mock up(I'll check the for sale section)? I'll pay for shipping to southern california. I might have to machine a custom flexplate to bolt up a built th400 torque converter. For some reason the local wrecking yards dont have any lexus V8 auto flexplates.

I have it. Matter of fact, i just got a TH400 delivered to my house today. I have everything u need to make it work and I am local too.
Flexplate is the flywheel correct?

Thanks lex. Yes its the flex plate, bolts to the torque converter. Its like a flywheel, but for auto trans. Can I borrow/buy it? I need to use that as a template to machine a solid piece so we can just bolt the th400 torque converter to it. Once machined, the new flexplate will look like, and be as wide, as the flexplate shown above for the 2jzgte, along with the grooves for the starter, and any timing marks if there are any on there. Then I'll check the weight to make sure its not overweight, and get them balanced.