2uzfe auto to manual conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

thalj

can i ask on a 2uzfe automatic tranmission (turbo charged).. how much power does the automatic gear can handle before it fails and what can i to make it handle this kind of power..

if this doesnt work my last option is to swap to manual .. but this is the last option cause manual conversion cost alot + lots of work.. so i need advice plz

If the auto transmission can't handle the hp you can rebuild it with stronger internals and a higher stall torque converter. this would probably be cheaper than a full manual conversion. And from other forums i have heard that the stock auto tends to fail in the 400hp range. But im not totally certain on that

anything over 350tq, and I would want a tranny oil temp gauge to feel comfortable. anything over 450tq, forget about it.

Boost Logic sell built trannies that are running 9s and 10s on the drag strip behind some damn powerful Supras.

The R154 or V160 would definitely be amazing, but there is absolutely a lot of work and a lot of cash involved. If you want to retain the factory driveshaft, trans mount, and bellhousing, I would get a BL built tranny.

Attachments

• engine1.JPG
    engine1.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 10
  • engine2.JPG
    engine2.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 7