2UZ Tundra Aftermarket Headers on 3UZ LS430...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ChopsLS430

Curious if anyone has looked into the possibility of '00 - '04 Tundra aftermarket exhaust headers fitting the '01 - '06 Lexus LS430. The reason being I found some JBA headers for the Tundra (2UZ) that look rather promising. They're pretty compact which look like they might fit in the LS430, and they're 1/3 the price of the PPE headers.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, absolute fitment placement for the stock exhaust wouldn't be an issue. A complete one-off exhaust would be going on with the headers. As long as the JBA headers clear the block, firewall, wheel wells, etc, etc.

Curious if anyone has looked into the possibility of '00 - '04 Tundra aftermarket exhaust headers fitting the '01 - '06 Lexus LS430. The reason being I found some JBA headers for the Tundra (2UZ) that look rather promising. They're pretty compact which look like they might fit in the LS430, and they're 1/3 the price of the PPE headers.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Hi, yes, they are very compact and I use them for my 1uz-fe vvti swap to my 1964 MGB. It's a stainless steel header from Manzo and the price is really unbeatable!