2jz-gte vs. 1uz-fe (weight)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sleeknsilver

might have been posted before but if anyone knows off the top of their head the weight difference between these two motors?

the supra tt 2jz-gte (long block= head and bottom end) without turbo kit/intake manifold.

vs. the 1uz-fe without the intake manifold, just heads and bottom end.

i heard around 75 lbs?

thanks

thanks a lot for the link and info.

to clarify and be specific... when they meant "the 2jz which comes in at 594lbs complete" is that including, short block, complete head, turbo/s kit?
or just the short block and head?

also the 1uz-fe 385 lb weight is that short block and head together?

thanks in advance again :)

i love this site, it's truly one of the best forums i've ever been on! really informative!

i wonder about the weight of the 2jzge vs. the 1uzfe. We know that with the turbos and everything the 2jzgte is in the mid to high 500's, but i wonder about the 2jzge, maybe a good bit less. I was going to start a thread on this question, but this one is close enough. Why does the sc300 weight almost 100lbs less than the sc400. I think the 5 speed weighs less than the auto (in those cases) and maybe the wheels and brakes are a little less, but this car weighs a good bit less with a supposedly heaver engine. Is it possilbe that the 2jzge is similiar in weight the the 1uzfe?