255 lt/hr Walbro Fuel Pump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xirforever

I installed the above mentioned a day ago. I got this from lextreme and i followed his DIY instructions. I found it took me about 45 mins, but if you were quick you could do it in about 30 mins. His DIY was great but forgot to mention one (but important) thing. When you are disconnecting the fuel lines, remember they are under pressure. If you just pop the lines out you will most likely shoot fuel all over yourself and make a mess. I just barely undid the rubber line and let it shoot out into the gas tank slowly. Eventually the pressure equalized. Anyway it was a short and cool mod, and i did this as one of the steps im taking to prepare my car for nitrous. I really dont want a lean air fuel ratio when i spray..... BOOM. lol anyway ill post some pictures up when i get home tonight.

-Nick

Good job Xir,

I am glad you didnt blow up your car while doing the fuel pump with the battery plugged in. Make sure you disconnect the battery and open up the gas cap.

lool yeah that was close, thanks for reminding me before i actually started my work.

Here are the pictures

Attachments

• Intake flow.JPG
    Intake flow.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Exhaust Flow.JPG
    Exhaust Flow.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 5