1uzfe manual

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

drifty325i

Hey does ANYONE no where i can get a short shift kit for a w series toyota gearbox? ie, w55 w57 w58 etc the factory one is a bit to long for me . I know there is 1 on Trademe but they want $280! from memory

Cheers

Riley

Looks like ill have to fork out for the one on trademe then, the guy does alot of them and they do look good. I could just chop the standard one short but that does not actually shorten the throw, only the stick haha

Looks like ill have to fork out for the one on trademe then, the guy does alot of them and they do look good. I could just chop the standard one short but that does not actually shorten the throw, only the stick haha

It actually does shorten the throw. Being that you are putting your hand closer to the pivot point, your the throw radius is reduced. The down side to this and why people and companies make true short throw shifter is that for one, the shifter is lower and therefor further from the steering wheel and by reducing the throw raduis, the amount of force needed to make gear changes is increases (harder shifting).