1UZFE in Suzuki

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Humpy

1UZFE into Suzuki questions

Ive measured up to see if it will fit, and it will with a bit of work, but I have a few questions

First some info on the car, its a sierra with GQ axles, 37" tyres and 102" wheelbase

What gearbox and transfer should I use. I want an auto and being a zook size is an issue. Im unsure about what ratios im gonna need too

Can anyone recommend an importer between Newcastle and Sydney

Can anyone recommend an engineer on the central coast

Thanks
Paul

Someone probably makes an adapter (Check Dellow or CRS) for the stock transmission. They might be able to tell you the best solution.

Adapt a 1UZ to any part of a Suzuki drivetrain? Are you serious?

I'd be using a hilux/surf gbox-tcase. Best size/strength compromise & adapters should be easy to come by.

Got pics? I thought of building a 1UZ Zook but to get a decent std Zook to build up would have cost the same as the 'cruiser which already had the right diffs, gbox, suspension etc in place. I'd still like to do it one day though.

Cheers
Clint

I don't know about "any part of the drivetrain", in fact, for some reason, I was thinking of the surf gbox and tcase. They do make the adaptors for those.

There will be absolutely no suzuki parts in the drive train :no:

I was thinking hilux transfer and I will need reduction gears, I want to know if the stock auto will be up to the task, or if i have to find something else

Pics

Flex1.jpg

Flex3.jpg

Depending on wut side drop your Xfer case is you could use a toyo for a right side drop OR whcih i have is the Mitsi..same box but Left side drop.. just passing the info on..hope it helps..

Cheers

I was looking at a suzuki SJ410 with a 1UZ in it the other day. It is solely offroad and the guy has run it for many seasons - Using hilux diffs - unsure of transfer and gearbox. Good luck with your one - looks like you are getting lots done. Cheers