1UZFE in MKIII

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I finally got some photos of my Supra and Jason's conversion, plus the adapter plates we make. Black car is my widebody 5 speed; white car is Jason's auto.

Phil Bradshaw

looks great, what tranny's are those plates for? That is exactly what I was looking at doing actually working on the CAD drawing right now. Are you or would you be willing to do more and if so, how much would one cost?

Here are some photos from Russia

Hi, guys! Here are some photos from Russia. This Supra has complete Toyota Soarer UZZ30 swap including wiring, EMV, etc. TRC is not functoning yet, because it doesn't want to be friendly with 2.5 ABS sensor output from MA70, but wants 4 independent sensors.

I read that they use stock UZ bellhousing from automatic tranny (a340 or a341) and it is pared with manual tranny (w58 or r154) via that plates show on pics. I read that if you want use r154 you must cut input shaft some. info was by Phil Bradshaw. That bellhousing from automatic must be fabricated for slave cylinder mounting.
Jerry

any info on the wiring part of the 1uz into the mk3? I have a mk3 that I am doing a 1jz swap into and I am REALLY looking into putting a 1uz into the car.