1UZFE custom intake flanges

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
You mean the Hayabusa ones?
If you want to keep cost down, you can weld round tubes(dia off the motorcycle tb) to an universal flange.

A flange like in the picture would be much cheaper to machine(it's a quick edit of Trond's intake) the ports can be matched to the round tube, now it's just the shape of the intake of the head.
You could possibly also get this made on a 3D waterjet

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the Hayabusa ones?

Yep, the Suzuki Hayabusa ones.

If you want to keep cost down, you can weld round tubes(dia off the motorcycle tb) to an universal flange.

A flange like in the picture would be much cheaper to machine(it's a quick edit of Trond's intake) the ports can be matched to the round tube, now it's just the shape of the intake of the head.
You could possibly also get this made on a 3D waterjet

Yep, that's sort of where I was when Trond decided to share his drawings with us. Not having a CNC background, I thought perhaps the CNC machine shop I had just found could simply load his drawings up and puke out a couple of intake flanges in an hour or two (silly me).

So, I still have my chunk of billet and just need to get it shaved at the 30 degree angle, then get the ports & mounting holes drilled/milled, which is probably the most expedient way to get it done at this point.

The only problem is that the Hayabusa have a 42mm bore, at least the early ones, newer ones can be bigger.

If you want to use the flange in the picture your tube from the flange to tb will be interfering with the injector. 32 degrees angle is in Trond's design, and here 42mm interferes with the injector, when you weld on a tube it'll interfere even more due to wall thickness. Something to think about carefully.

Is there anyway I could get the latest copy of the universal flanges. I am starting to design my supercharger setup and life would be easier if I could build a new lower manifold. I don't mean to be a mooch but you did a great job on your drawings. My email is [email protected].
Thank you

Kris

Just a quick status report on the intakes.

I have managed to get hold a new enough version of EdgeCAM to open and work with SolidWorks 2007 files.
I've installed it at my machinist computers and he is working on the drawings at the moment.

A prototype will be fourthcoming.

Hows the machining going ?

I have been helping a friend putting a 1UZFE in his Nissan Patrol offroad racing car, it's running stock on a Megasquirt ECU at the moment.

We are planing on installing an Eaton M112 next vinter, so if you arent having any luck with your machinist, i could have a look at them, i am a machinist by trade, and do some 5 axis machining ...

you can e-mail me at: hobbz (at) mail.dk

Are these drawings and CAD files still available? Any chance of getting a copy sent to me?

Autronic - Are you still on this forum? I'd like to create an ITB setup for a Ford 351C. Wondering if you have some measurements for the ITB's and port spacing for the 1UZFE. Just want to find out if it's close to what I need. I'd be happy to tell you more about my project if you're interested.

Anyway, the files would be a great help to give me a head start on my project.

Thanks!
Garth
garth_rodericks at yahoo.com

Then I have the following early 1UZFE intake drawings:

- 1UZFE universal intake flange

- 1UZFE to 4AG 20v ITB's

- 1UZFE to Suzuki Hayabusa ITB's

- 1UZFE to Extrudabody ITB's

- 1UZFE to Jenvey ITB's

- 1UZFE to Jaguar supercharger

All drawings can be had with japanese or european style injectors, except for the 1UZFE to Jaguar supercharger,
that one is for european "pico" size injectors only.
Can I get a drawing of the 4ag it's please

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have access to CNC and laser machinists and can get anything made; I just need the drawings. I asked in another thread about which parts/kits were most-wanted but I can't seem to get any feedback.

Reactions: JZH
Hi Lex, Responded to your other thread however I can't help you with a drawing. I would be keen on a set of beefy billet heads, redesigned with improved port shapes, maybe larger valves, o-ring, etc. You can buy them for fords & chevs, why not Toyota/Lexus.