1UZ to 2JZ GE wiring

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TuningHouse.co.uk

Can anyone help me. I have got to the stage where im about to pull the engine out of my 91 UK LS400. I have removed the engine from my Non turbo supra ready for it.

With the ecu, i was going to put the engine loom and ecu from the LEX into the supra. But what about the dash loom ? I have removed the main ecu from the lexus and the engine loom is removed with the engine itself. So when i put the engine in into the car i guess i just plug it back in.

Does anyone know the best way to go about the dash loom wiring? Im assuming i cut the supra blocks off at the ecu end and transfer the wiring over to the lexus blocks to fit the Lexus ecu, but has anyone got diagrams, or can shed any light on this ?

Thanks for any help

Mike

I think you're in for some fun.

We have a couple of resident sparkies here, Sideshow (Oz) and Doc Tweak (USA). Hopefully one of them will jump in here and share a few pearls of their hard got wisdom.

I probably have the USDM wiring diagrams for both cars, but not the RHD UK version. You're welcome to what I have if you think it'll do you any good. PM me with an email address if interested.