1uz starts but only has power to 2 injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

g-machine

Thanks in advance....1997 sc400 engine, I sent my harness to a company to make for me, I hooked up what they told me. Hot, starter,alt,engine ground.. my car fired up if I regulate fuel with a switch otherwise it filled rear 2 cylinders with fuel. I thought I had a stuck injector or 2 until I realized the 1st injector on the rear of the engine on each bank are the only ones clicking with ignition power and are the only ones with power at plug.. the front 6 cylinders have zero power to injectors. Car ran on rear 2 cyl.... just really rich and bad So I shut it down

Tell the company that you sent it to. If they are any good they will look at it for again for you. Cheers

I will I was just fishing for opinions and I figured it out more...

Now

Change of symptom.. ok hooked the noid up and the rear two injectors light up solid with key on and don't pulse and the other six pulse when cranking which is a good thing...

Double check the power. If the noid is pulsing it would indicate they front ones have power. Then continuity check back the ECU and to ground on the rear two triggers. 97 should be sequential so individual triggers. If they are shorted to earth with the ECU disconnected look for that issue. If not I would suspect an ECU fault.

Double check the power. If the noid is pulsing it would indicate they front ones have power. Then continuity check back the ECU and to ground on the rear two triggers. 97 should be sequential so individual triggers. If they are shorted to earth with the ECU disconnected look for that issue. If not I would suspect an ECU fault.

With ecu disconnected the ground fault went away... that make sense?

With ecu

Well that points towards a ECU issue. We are seeing a few of the later ECU's fault now. If you pop it open you may be able to see issues but even if you can't I would still suspect it is the fault.

have u pulsed each injector with power and ground using 2 wires
to see if they are not stuck shut
very common on an engine that has sat around for awhile

u have to watch out for some of these guys who think they can wire up stuff hey kelvin

Well that points towards a ECU issue. We are seeing a few of the later ECU's fault now. If you pop it open you may be able to see issues but even if you can't I would still suspect it is the fault.

it's just so weird it worked great 12 months ago then i put it in sealed container for 12 months and now it's not.. the good thing is its never bad to have a backup ecu regardless so I'll probably just order one. Thanks for the guidance and help.

Thanks for the help again, I contacted company told him what it was doing he rechecked the pinouts and those two trigger pinouts are on the wrong pins, he told me what to move it to and knew immediately it was wrong.. hope it works... Thanks again for help..