1UZ say Hi from Bangkok (dyno test)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hi you guys. are you still doing the 1uz derrick?? i am a kiwi living in Bangkok and doing a 1uz also, your post are 2 years old now so maybe your not arouind anymore.

Troy

Hi

I am still around. will be in bangkok for another few years. but i have went for VH41DETT instead. project still going on. i have plan for another 1UZ bmw E21 instead.

call me to keep contact. 089 7888 660 i will be back on this sunday only. now in china.

Regards
Derrick

1uz

Hi guys im selling the 1uz, just wont be enough power, although a great engine, im either gonna do the 2jz gte, or a LS1 LS2 much more aftermarket goodies, i work in Australia alot so will find the ls1 here or 2jzgte from Bangkok.Cheers

NICE CAR!!!

Hi guys, I am thinking about doing a BMW E30 1uz swap in Bangkok. Does anyone on here know a good shop (mechanic) to do the swap and some 1uz tuning.
I live in Bangkok but I dont know of any good performance mechanics, advice or suggestions would be great.

HI DNICE the only one i trust for both swap and wiring but the price
are higher than other but clean and nice and on time are
ST MOTORSPORT phone no. 02 9897735,081 8030908

thanks monkey god. Where is ST MotorSports, do you get all your car work done there.

Have you heard of Troops Service in Bangkok, its around soi sukhumvit 101? My brother has a cefiro 2jz turbo 440rwhp and he takes his car there, and it always seems to have problems every 2 weeks.

How much does a bmw E30 1UZ swap cost in Bangkok, either at ST motorsports or anywhere.

Thanks

Can ST MotorSports do turning too.

What is the maximum horsepower I could get from a 1uz without forced induction (turbo, supercharge).

I was thinking just basic things to start: intake, exhaust, headers, cams, tune.

ST motorsport located at
21/9 หมู่ที่ 8 ถ.สุรินทวงศ์ แขวงโคกแฝด เขตหนองจอก กรุงเทพ

I know when people swap the engine and it cuase the problem after all the time, it happenned to me before so I know how you feel but at ST, it's complete job ,clean and nice I'm only their customer not more than that and used to swap the engine like B18C to EVO4 ,EVO6 , 2JZ (4 of them) , 1JZ (2 of them) , 1UZ FE (2 of them) , 1UZ VVTi (1 of them) so Is that enough? I had a lot of suffer from those shop , beleive me

then I can not tell you which shop done the job for my car , too many but I can tell you which one done best , it's up to you and I know TROOPS

the basic things you plan to do will get 300 up but not more than 350
and ST mortorsport will charge you 85000 , whatever they tell you may be a 100000 but beleive me they do for 85000 and why it's expensive? because they change timming belt , water pump and many things brand new not like other shop, call them

What is the maximum horsepower I could get from a 1uz without forced induction (turbo, supercharge).

I was thinking just basic things to start: intake, exhaust, headers, cams, tune.

Hi there, nice to hear that someone is looking for 1UZ. kind of rare isn't it in Bangkok?

I am still working in Bangkok and you may want to call me up? i am still looking for "driving friends".

I am still building up my 318IS VH41DETT. however, i just brought a E36 compact and is planning to put in a 1UZ year end also (bonus). i am hoping to look at 1UZ vvti. trying to keep the car daily drivable. looking at those same mods as you. currently, i just preparing the car slowly for the big engine. brakes, wheels, suspension etc.

take care and good luck.

Derrick
089 7888 660

Thanks for Info MonkeyGod.

What is the 85,000 for? Labor cost, engine include, upgrades, tune, what can I expect from spending that 85k?
If its really that more expensive to get a 1uz swap in bangkok then I might just go with 1jz, rb25 or maybe even sr20det in e30 then. Trying to decide soon.

what do you think of troops? i heard they where the best, what do you think?
I need to get an engine rebuild on a 2jz single turbo in a cefiro, and it needs to be done good. just don't know where to go in bangkok for a good, quality rebuild job. if anyone knows anywhere of a good mechanic shop in bangkok please let me know.. very hard to find people that fix the job the first time.