1uz into a mx83, whats involved?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

shezza

Hi guys, my name is Shai.
I was reffered here from the cressida forums.

I want to change my engine caus I want a manual and figured while Im modding I may as well put a more powerful engine in. I hear many great things about the 1uz and am very interested.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and was just wonderin if u guys could give me some info on availablilty of all the parts Ill need, prices and what Ill need. The more info the better :redface:

P.S. My dad is a mechanic and Ive got most or all of the tools

So what needs to be wired up?
Wont I need a front cut which would mean that there is no wiring to be done. DO u c my problem?
Btw thanks for the offer man but I dont think Ill get the money together by then :(

sorry i have stopped handing out any info because it eventually ends up on the net

its not hard but for me to do it proffessionally takes a full long day
depending on if its an auto or if its a soarer with the hdraulic thermo fan ecu etc

theres few differences between models which take lil bit extra time

I understand that in the long run u tellin ppl how 2 do it may take away some of ur business but as much as its not completely fair 4 u I have to get the free help caus there is no way I can afford proffesional help. Sorry man.

Would I rather a soarer 1uz or lexus?

Shezza,

What engine are you putting in the Cressida?

We can give advice on what we know, but need to know more about what you are doing.

PM 1UZ-MX83
He has one and should be able to tell you the details.

For general 1uzfe stuff the rest of us can give the answers.
Depending on which half cut you get depends on wich wiring you have and what modifications/extras are needed. Either way you will use very little of the wiring.