1uz-fe MX83

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lafave

Here is my sleeper.
cressidays7.jpg

Wow, clean swap! Did you stay with the automatic or go with a manual transmission? Did you do all of the wiring and plumbing yourself?

BTW, I have a similar hood prop :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words, but I bought this from my friend. He gets the credit for the swap. I'm just going to improve on where he left it. Got a Lextreme 2800 stall coming and then a 100 wet shot is going on.

id get a shift kit fitted thru auto tranny before u get a higher stall

i think u would get more gains as i got a shift kit thru mine and the gear changes are much better and quicker

then maybe get higher stall fitted later or do both at same time

id get a shift kit fitted thru auto tranny before u get a higher stall

i think u would get more gains as i got a shift kit thru mine and the gear changes are much better and quicker

then maybe get higher stall fitted later or do both at same time

I think I know what you're trying to say here, but please explain. I know what a shift kit is, but what do you mean when you say "shift kit fitted thru?"

Didn't know they made a kit for this tranny. Got a link for me? I think mine shifts pretty good.

my factory auto in std form used to take say half a sec to change from 1st to 2nd
its a slow sluggish change
now with a kit thru it it has more fluid pressure so the changes take half the time as std
it actually jerks between gear changes and if u get throttle right it will chirp
i have not driven a car with a hi stall but when i had a 4.3 diff it got of the mark pretty good

so i tell people to get a shhift kit thru the box aswell or do that first as i think u gain more

when i used to try drag people of the lights i would loose alot between gear changes now the power stays on thru the change

if yr box is std the shifts will be ok to average

just goto a well know auto tranny place and speak to them

it was best 400 bucks ive spent

end of the day these enignes are not very good on torque so i talk people into goin manual

they definately love the extra gears and hi revs

m
end of the day these enignes are not very good on torque so i talk people into goin manual

Not sure what you mean by this. The engine has more torque without forced induction than the engine it is replacing in my car which had forced induction (7M-GTE) and it comes on much more quickly as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0433 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0433 (Large).jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0436 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0436 (Large).jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0438 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0438 (Large).jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0440 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0440 (Large).jpg