1UZ in E.H Holden

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That front end looks like a V6Conversions front end unit.

Nice work on the car.
Agreed, but a top conversion. The engine is set way back, the crank pulley is centered on the old crossmember! Nice intake, where is it being built? NSW. I'm assuming they want to register it as they've fitted AC but I'm thinking it will be difficult with the Tubs and narrowed rear track with huge rubber?

That is one hell of a beefy anti-roll bar setup! :eek5: Judging by the photo's of the rear end, this guy isn't too worried about cornering too much. Looks pretty "point it in the right direction & hit the loud pedal!" :burnout:

I don't think that's a sway bar up front guy's, I think he has converted it to a torsion bar setup. Looking closely at the photos there are no coilovers, and the " swaybar links" back to the control arms are very heavy. If the car is setup to point and shoot then a hollow torsion bar might be lighter.

It looks to me like an extended crossmember ??
To allow front sump....
The top pick shows a custom sway bar out of car..
In lower pics it isn't fitted..

nah it's a V6 conversions crossmember designed for a front sump commodore V6. He would need to have the motor alot more forward to to use a front sump setup. I have used a soarer front sump and the same crossmember setup in my project and it only just fitted between the two crossmember rails. I believe that he had a rear mount sump with the mount mounted wwwaaaayyyy back. Also if it was a torsion setup he would not need it to be installed if the front A arms were not contect ie the vehicle on axle stands. Either way it's a nice setup and i would be very interested to see the car in the steel or ask the guy who is building it.

More pics.. Yes rear sump..
3inhexhust001SUMP.jpg
InsideHolden.jpg
Wood inlet mold..
IMG_2309Inelt.jpg
Nearly done.
IMG_2314Inletmold.jpg
Finished..
Enginebay013EH12-1.jpg
Rear bumper insert..
picture005Bumperinsert.jpg
Nearly done..
SV101311bumperinsert2.jpg
The firewall is made from a wheelbarrow...
enginebaypaintprep010Wheelbarrowrec.jpg
enginebaypaintprep014Painted.jpg

Agreed, but a top conversion. The engine is set way back, the crank pulley is centered on the old crossmember! Nice intake, where is it being built? NSW. I'm assuming they want to register it as they've fitted AC but I'm thinking it will be difficult with the Tubs and narrowed rear track with huge rubber?

It is a four link.. Rear track is no narrower than std, E.H remember..

Engineering won't be an issue...