1uz in HZ Holden Kingswood

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
A Small Update

I finally had some money to spend on some things for my Kingswood. A 50mm wastegate and a GT45. Still waiting on the turbo, had a small supply problem. But here is the wastegate. Sorry for poor quality, I'm no good at takin photos.

Quad cams Australia should be making sump and mount kits for the old H series holdens by now. I would exspect to see a lot more of these going around. It makes for an excellent conversion. I have a WB 1tonner that is begging for a 1uz conversion but due to the fact that the car is used every week and I have no funds it will have to wait.

I can see this turning a few heads...
Especially those who drive aussie built V8's with Aussie built V8's in them(Or American built for that matter)
Should be a nice combination when its up and running, and Im sure that GT45 will help with the percieved lack of torque
I can see it now...
Sedate looking HZ pulls up next to *insert ford/holden/chev/etc here* with a supercharger sticking up out of the bonnet... looks over gives it a rev and lets everyone hear his belt whine...
Driver of previously mentioned sedate looking HZ, looks back and smiles, jumps on the gas and scorches other cars paint job and frigthens the driver so much he launches in reverse into the friendly police man whos pulled up behind him at the lights...
Brilliant

Logan

I should have pics of GT45 by Monday-Tuesday next week, I should have already got it but I was sent the wrong turbo...twice!!!

LEXUSV8NZ said:
I can see this turning a few heads...
Especially those who drive aussie built V8's with Aussie built V8's in them(Or American built for that matter)
Should be a nice combination when its up and running, and Im sure that GT45 will help with the percieved lack of torque
I can see it now...
Sedate looking HZ pulls up next to *insert ford/holden/chev/etc here* with a supercharger sticking up out of the bonnet... looks over gives it a rev and lets everyone hear his belt whine...
Driver of previously mentioned sedate looking HZ, looks back and smiles, jumps on the gas and scorches other cars paint job and frigthens the driver so much he launches in reverse into the friendly police man whos pulled up behind him at the lights...
Brilliant

Logan

V8...with a turbo? BRILLIANT!!!
beer...in a bottle? BRILLIANT!!!

hehe.. too much tv for me

A Good Day

Tuesday is my good day, finished work early went home found that a parcel was waiting for me at the post office. Picked up parcel and yes...the pics say the rest:

Looks like the size of T88. MASSIVE is all i can say... great turbo and this sucker is rate over 1000 bhp. Do u have the map for this turbo?

Here is the Garrett T88 Compressor Map:
t88.jpg

More good stuff

Today I got my intercooler, my headers were also supposed to turn up too, but the great council that runs this place decided that we should 2 streets two kays apart named the same, so I'm guessin that they got sent to wrong house(when no one was home). So hopefully I get them tomorrow.But here is some pics of my 'cooler. Oh yeh its 600mm*300mm*100mm with 76mm inlet and outlet

It's been a LOOOOONG time since I've posted in my section, but I'll be test fitting my V8 tomorrow night, I'm still a long way off. Although this is a pretty big step, I just bought a house so the dollars are pretty hard to come by at the moment and I need all the big cash items, like rebuilt powerglide, ECU, diff, paint ,interior etc etc gunna try for a loan to finish her off at the end of the year...I'll have pics tomorrow!

Well finally some progress... sorry if you can't se the pics very well it's well dark by the time I got that far, it's only just dummied in there atm. I noticed I'm not going to have much room on the left hand side as I hoped. I didn't wanna touch the wheel guard but looks like I'm going to have to, to fit a 4" dump pipe from the turbo, plus all the other piping from the exhuast. Still a looong way to go but...

Yay some more updates, I got my powerglide bellhousing from Dellow today. Perfect fit, I did a quick test fit and got some pics. I just have to find someone to build me a torque convertor (or at least modify a powerglide unit) and find a few thousand dollars to build the gearbox. I might need Lex to throw the pics up if he would be so kind!