1UZ-FE Transplant into 91 Hilux Surf

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hi Cebby,
I used every one of them and the offcuts that were left over if put together, would make up approx. 1 'U' shape. Some vehicles may not require this many, and others may require more. I initially started with 10 manderal U-bends and found that I needed more once I started putting the primaries together. There were a lot of components & chassis nembers etc that I needed to form the primaries around.

What vehicle are yours going into?

Same as yours except a 93. My design will be similar to yours, except I may shorten up the primaries since my motor will be lower.

v8 into hilux

are you still alive?

i just joined the site yesterday and saw this thread

you are a legend!!!!!

am i right in saying you popped in the v8 and used the surf gearbox,ya?
was the gearbox manual or automatic?

i only started reading the thread and had to skip through and reply.

i am in ireland (up over) and i want to do similar,but the v8 into a 2wd hilux

i will be buggin' you for information if thats okay

:smileeek:

Brake booster ?

Hey Mud man
in my 96 lux the engine hits the brake booster , its only a small hit did you have this issue, or has any one doing hilux 2wd have same, do we swap booster for smaller one as all other places line up with what i have read (will be dedicating web site to this with all photos and any mods as i go, (just started may 08) www.captainkaos.com/hilux

Thanks guys
i am using the gbox that came with engine sounds like that was good call , car now up on stands and gbox should be in by tomorrow night , This dont seam as bad as some of the other mods i have seen, this is a great forum too