1UZ-FE Tacoma Swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

2wdsleeper

Hey everyone im new here so i might as well start from the begining, i drive a 99 tacoma (hilux) 2wd 5spd, im wanting to transplant a 1uz out of a 94 or so Domestic (canada or us model) LS400, I will be swapping everything possible to the tacoma from the engine bay of the lexus, as i will be purchasing a complete car, around 500dollars around here. I want to keep the tacoma rear end and tranny, and Rebuild both to suite (eventually) I have compiled a list of requirement for the project, and i will list those folowed by my concerns. Feel free to send links of good info and add to my list of things needed, thanks in advance.

94 or so Lexus Ls400 complete car running and driving
dellows w59/1uz tranny adapter
Custom Motor mounts
Hydraulic fan delete
AC delete
Possibly source a diff, oil filter to clear(from what ive read)
Sc400 Exhaust manifold for clearance
New Rad / Fan setup
New Power steering hoses
Pay to have wiring done (as required)
fuel relay?
fuel lines, vaccum lines, alternator wiring etc.

Last edited:
ok so i found more info, i will be going for a 90-94 ls400 so it has 2 seperate ecu's for tranny and motor(which should make it easier)for swapping minus the auto trans, im keeping the hydraulic fan assy and rad, im going to let my buddy at totally wired here is sask. do all the wiring , he said he may be able to install a/c into my truck, and allow my to cruise to keep working, i guess ill be worrying about motor mounts , powersteering lines, fuel line adapters, throttle cables and transfering necessary things from the ls to my taco.