1UZ-FE info a 1999 Prado??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I don't think the swap has been done before.

Be a pioneer and break new ground.

Good luck but you don't need it, you need good planning.

No havent started yet, I want to get as much info as possible and try and get all the parts lined up before i start so the car is off the road as little time as possible.

This is my wifes car and also just had a look to make sure MUMS V8 plates are available, what a nice finishing touch they will be!

Yes it will fit, the Prado shares the same platform as the 3rd gen Surf/4Runner.

Would the engine mounts be the same as the 2UZ from a 185 series, if so does anyone know a place I can order them, I have searched through Google and found nothing.

Also does anyone know someone who might do a wiring harness for this at all? Surprised no one has done one but I guess a Prado is not as much of a toy as what a 4Runner or Surf would be.

its very hard to make a comlete plug in harness
toyotasare a pain not like nissans where most of the time u can get both harnesses and make one out of the 2
toyotas have bits here and there so sometimes its hard to make a proper plug and play loom unless they supply complete dash and front end harness too
and i imagine that would be a sheit fight to get out in a prado
just find the diagrams for yr motor and for thr prado and study them over and go from there otherwise tow car to an expert and get them to sort it out
i can nearly make a complete surf plug n play loom with only minimal work for customer to wire up im not sure how prados wiring sits sonot sure how hard they r
the newer the car the more painful it is
i have a subaru job on at moment
sitting both old and new looms on floor laid out like it should takes up same area as a small car
major headache hehehe

also check if the conversion is actually legal
99 prado is much never than a 1uz which ages rom round 89 to 95
then u have the later 1uzs from 95 ish to 98 or 99
then u have the vvti 1uzs from 99 ish onwards

so just speak to an engineer first
most fo the time it should be fine but u never know these days with the rules being up the asssss and changing regularly