1UZ engine swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
you probably need to learn the basics of immobilizer technology somewhere. In particular, how wireless transponder interrogation works

just read my posts above, I told you that info quite a number of times

As immo system has means of wireless connection to transponder, all you need for it to see one is locate the transponder inside antenna's range. Ignition barrel isn't directly related to immo operation.

hey George I think u need to explain things to all beginers
I could not handle 50 fking posts on explaining what immobiliser shit is so here goes

antenna does not mean silly car radio antenna

antenna is the plastic coil around ignition barrel it reads the key
Toyota part name is (coil,transpnder)

amplifier is not the silly amplifier that makes all the wanky doof doof noises

amplifier is the small metal box that sends the signal from the coil to the engine ecu
Toyota part name is (amplifier,transponder)

if u want to fit vvti into another car u need key and coil and wiring to coil and wiring to amplifier and wiring to ecu and ecu and engine

Transponder question

I could not handle 50 fking posts on explaining what immobiliser shit is so here goes

antenna does not mean silly car radio antenna

antenna is the plastic coil around ignition barrel it reads the key
Toyota part name is (coil,transpnder)

amplifier is not the silly amplifier that makes all the wanky doof doof noises

amplifier is the small metal box that sends the signal from the coil to the engine ecu
Toyota part name is (amplifier,transponder)

if u want to fit vvti into another car u need key and coil and wiring to coil and wiring to amplifier and wiring to ecu and ecu and engine[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sideshow... when George was talking about amplifiers and antennas I assumed this was the radio antenna, amp etc.... he had me head fked...
But everything you say makes sense... I now know what your taking about Re: amplifiers, antennas... their in the key/barrel, ECU so if we have those things, the donor motor should run in the transplanted car... Hylux I think...
Is there anything else I need to know when purchasing a donor motor ?

so...if I say for example HEAD REBUILD why no one thinks of advanced brain surgery? Then why should I explain what AMP and ANTENNA means? Those are soo bare basics.

Transponder question

so...if I say for example HEAD REBUILD why no one thinks of advanced brain surgery? Then why should I explain what AMP and ANTENNA means? Those are soo bare basics.

No disrespect George, but to plebs like me, amps and antennas are connected to the audio system. However, tonight, Ive learnt a shit load of stuff I didn't know before and I'm eternally greatfull for your patients to educate me... So yeah, thanks George, I know a hell of alot now than I did 2 hours ago......
kind regards PR