Parts 1uz blow out sale, everything $50 bucks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Got my alternator just tonight. Thanks a ton for the great deal. Looks like it's in pretty good condition though I don't have time to mess with it now. Again, thanks a bunch! Eric

Thanks again Eric, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Got my alternator just tonight. Thanks a ton for the great deal. Looks like it's in pretty good condition though I don't have time to mess with it now. Again, thanks a bunch! Eric

will that harness be the same as for a celsoir/ls400?
the only engines I am able to find are celsoir engines (front sump design.. not sure if it's celsoir) but they have cut harnesses..
i only need the part that connects to the ecu
the harnesses on the engins i'm able to get are cut where the bunch of wires gets REALLY thick.. like right before it goes into the firewall..
lemme know
thanks!

I sent the heavier stuff,

I'll throw that in with the lite weight stuff

Just to be sure, you are talking about the item that is hydraulic and sits near the crank pulley, correct?

Hey, I need the timing tensioner. If you haven't sent off my stuff could you just throw that in?

Yup, that is the part. On the SC that I just bought, the idler pully had siezed up and they had pulled the tensioner off to verify it and lost it.

oil pan and lower sump/pickup tube for sale? if so I will take them if parts plus shipping isnt too bad to 63147

No exhaust manifolds, sorry!

I'll check to see if I have the hydraulic fan, no shroud or radiator though