1993 SC400 wiring cut???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Tremor

Hello,
Purchased this loom from a yard out in Washington for a 1993 SC400, it appears to be perfectly in tact except and these 2, 4 wire plugs which I can only assume go to the starter in some way shape or form. There is also a 2 spade connector with a blue and black wire.

Each plug has 2 black wires, 1 blue and 1 white, I tried to contact them for the starter/knock wiring but no luck, I suppose I can buy a new connector for each but just needed help with identification on where this goes to and what I am missing, any help is greatly appreciated!

IMG_4203.PNGIMG_4202.PNG

Could you lay out the loom like it would be on an engine and post photos.

The left hand photo suggests the plug is clipped onto a tag on the engine.

The starter only has the solenoid wire plugged onto it so it isn't that.

Under the manifold you have the knock sensors, and cold start injector. I can't think of anything else under there.

Could you lay out the loom like it would be on an engine and post photos.

The left hand photo suggests the plug is clipped onto a tag on the engine.

The starter only has the solenoid wire plugged onto it so it isn't that.

Under the manifold you have the knock sensors, and cold start injector. I can't think of anything else under there.
Hey Zuffen, thanks for the reply.
Still not positive to what it goes to yet but turns out the starter/knock harness was left out of what was sent to me and they followed up with me and shipped it out, still not to sure what its for but im sure I will find out soon enough