1992 motor in a 1995 ls400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ls400_vic

i have a 1995 ls400 in which the motor came with a broken timing belt so i had to take it out so now i have a 1992 motor the owner of the motor also gave me the ecu but the 4th connector is a 26 pin and i have a 28 pin so i cut it off and am now planning to solder it but i ran into a issue some wires are duplicates and dont know which is which has anyone else done a swap like this if so what did you do

i have a 1995 ls400 in which the motor came with a broken timing belt so i had to take it out so now i have a 1992 motor the owner of the motor also gave me the ecu but the 4th connector is a 26 pin and i have a 28 pin so i cut it off and am now planning to solder it but i ran into a issue some wires are duplicates and dont know which is which has anyone else done a swap like this if so what did you do
This is a very simple job when done correctly. I remove the original wiring loom and intake manifold from the original engine and fit these to the replacement motor. Then it slips back into the hole and plugs back together like factory. The later management is better too.