1989 Crown Royal 1/2 cut wont start.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
man that's sweet there are no real good pictures online of those cars, and as i've never heard of it before this. post more pictures if you're feeling upto it :p

Yeah, thanks peewee. I can't post much more, cause I haven't got much more to post!

Besides, the front of it looks much better than the rest (was), judging by the pictures from Google.

I did some dismantling on the weekend. Found a "Speed Limit Defenser" connected to the ECU.
Googled it (yes, as it is written), it is a workaround to defeat the Japanese 180kph limit (!!!). Plus, I found a suspension height hand-held controller - not a Toyota device. It has four buttons (front/rear, up and down) and an LED 7-segment display, presumably for adjusting the height on the fly.

I will be selling/giving away most of the 1/2 cut. Certainly all the stuff I wont need.

Yeah, all Japanese cars since the mid 80's have been limited to 180kph. The little device just intercepts the signal to the ecu, and maxes it out around 170kph so that the ecu never cuts the fuel.

The height controller is exactly that. From stock they have normal and high. The height controller gives you control over each airbag separately, and also lets you go lower.

I will be selling/giving away most of the 1/2 cut. Certainly all the stuff I wont need.
Would you be selling the "V8 Four Cam" Badge on the grille as well?? Mine went awol a while ago, and would look great on the grille of the HZ LOL

Would you be selling the "V8 Four Cam" Badge on the grille as well?? Mine went awol a while ago, and would look great on the grille of the HZ LOL
Sorry. That badge will be taking pride of place on the back of the Chev.

Anyone know where i can get another?

By the way, that badge is metal.