150 hp shot of nos.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ozvenom

Well i went to a test and tune last nite and tried out the wet nos system i installed on my std crown 1uz in a courier 1 ton ute . ihad previously run it with a 60 hp shot and ran a 13.6 at 99 mph . so last nite it ran 13.1 at 105 mph with lots of wheel spin off the line its very hard to get it off the line fast using nos so i tried rolling of the line them giving it the boot then but the 60ft times were slower and tus the the et was too . i ran out of pressure after 5 runs need a bottle heater even in Queensland you need a heater to keep optimum pressure.
The engine had no problems with the nos and ran great all night .
surprised quite a few people.
lots of fun .
going to build my own bottle heater next.

get wider rims and stickier tires. that should solve the wheelspin problem.

Attachments

• Resize of 100_1975.JPG
    Resize of 100_1975.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Resize of 100_1977.JPG
    Resize of 100_1977.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Resize of 100_1979.JPG
    Resize of 100_1979.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 37
Nice run especially considering how heavy the ute is. 12's are not too far off. Good to hear the 1UZ takes well to the 150 shot. If you don't have one already, a LSD or locker may help with some wheelspin and like Anaema said wider stickier tires will make a world of difference.
Are you running a window switch? If so, what rpm is it engaging, might need to bump it up to a slightly higher rpm. Any 1UZ specific problems noted with running the wet over a dry setup?
Any pics? :)

congrates with the setup man, yeah its good to hear the 150 shot went over well. Along with the other suggestions already made, you might want to look into getting a progressive nitrous controller, itll easy on the nitrous so its not such a hard shock on your tires right away and break them loose. pics? videos? hehe keep us entertained!