Cars For Sale $10000,1999 GS400, Silver/Black, 131K

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jay_keepitreal

Description
I am selling my 1999 GS 400 Lexus. It has a silver exterior, and black leather interior. The car is in good condition. And has 131K miles.

HISTORY

VIN #:JT8BH68X0X0020182
This car has been in my posesion since 10/2006. When I brought it the mileage was around 114K. Has a clean history. No crashes. The maintainence is up to date, Including:
*Tie Rods, and Lower Ball Joints replacement ( A known problem with GS's that Lexus never handled properly)serviced at Tototya of Capital Plaza.
*Driving belt and Timing belt, and water Pump changes (Suggested at around 90-100k miles), serviced at LXT in Rockville.

Since in my possesion, this car has never left DC/MD/VA. I usually Drive it to school (Prince George's Comm. College), and park it at the Metro, and take the train to work. I am only selling it to free up money for my up and coming corporation.

MINOR PROBLEMS
The Radio display is unreadable( like an old solar calculator). It is fully functional, and you can use it with a little memorization, or you can just get another head unit.

There is a clicking noise, that seems to come from the dash, but it goes away when you turn on the "turn signal". I believe that this happens because one of the turning lights is going dead. *EDIT* This noise Does not happen often (I would say,just long enough for you to forget about it).

Will need new tires for the winter.

ABOUT THE SELLER
I am not in the business of ripping people off. I am 23 years young and have a firm belief in karma. I have previously owned, and sold a very reliable 1995 Toyota Avalon that is still in great condition(I am in contact with the buyer). All of the above things that I have mentioned are 100% positive and to the best of my knowledge this car can easily get another 100K miles.

If you have any questions contact me @ (301)-906-0157, Jamal.
I am located in Bowie, MD or rather the Washington DC Metro area.

IMG_0116x.jpg
IMG_0111x.jpg
IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg
3.jpg
IMG_0126.jpg
4.jpghttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/jay_keepitreal/4.jpg