10 Second 1UZ-FE Silvia

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Dellow Full Bellhousing.

If I was going to stay in the Performance World, I would make adaptors an off the shelf torque converters for the Toyota 6 & 8 ( To try to keep the costs down )

But I am moving into Ice Creams instead :) heheheheheeh MORE MONEY

ice creams, interesting not a big change :p

i meant we had the dellow bellhousing, i was thinking faster than my fingers can type.

we weren't sure if the bellhousing will fit to the Reid boxes Keith uses, Norm says the pumps needs to stick out a few mm's. crazy 2 or 3 Powerglide boxes for a 1UZ from the same guy. great minds think alike ;)

it's good to see people taking the UZ seriously, they have alot of potential alot of people dismiss them cos of the cubes i guess.

how heavy is the Silvia?

Last edited:
My Bellhousing fitted rather well.

Silvia is 1,200kg ( A tad lighter now with the Glide )

ok kool, i spoke with Campo i think he said he uses a 1-piece and cuts the bell off. at least having done one before he knows.

lighter than i thought, was thinking she would have been over 1300+kg

Seeing I fried the Toyota AT @ Power Cruise, I have now imported from the US of A one of Neal Glides http://www.nealtrans.com/racing-transmissions.html

I am getting car Tech Certified, Parachute / Hoops / etc.

Going to aim for Low 10's High 9's now :)

Last power run on the Dyno was 400 RwHp.

No more power runs for this car, all tuning I do by Log File on the 1/4's.
I do not need to prove its power, Just its ET's.

With the Trans Brake, I should be able to lift the front wheels now, will launch at 4,000 RPM.

Turbo comes on Boost @ 4,000 rpm.

Great Job on hitting 10's! One question, when u dynoed at 400rwhp at what boost level was that and how much do u estimate u have now?

Was @ same boost that I currently run - 15psi.

Same Pump Gas.

No idea of current power ! should be same I reckon.
I don't need to see or know the power, I only need to see the trap speed & time :)