what fmu to use??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1uzta63

What brand "FMU" do you supercharged 1uz guys use?? Is there any brand that you can recommend??

I am in NZ and have found this brand "Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator Type L" for sale on a local online auction site.
I have done some Google searching but haven’t found much info about them; I am unsure whether to buy one as I don’t want to get a bad quality regulator.

I am putting an m112 onto my 1uz, I have been doing a bit of research mainly from this site, currently I have a manifold and an m112 is on its way from the US,
So now I am looking at buying a RRFPR but I am just unsure of brand/quality, any help would be appreciated.

depends how much psi your planning to run, im running 6psi and it doesnt go past 12;1 with no reg or fmu, i do have a vortech super fmu which i will install when i go to 8psi or more.
also just running a bigger walbro fuel pump

I am planning on running low boost as I don’t want to go aftermarket ecu .well not yet, I’m not sure what size pulley is on the m112 from factory ,

I want to run a safe amount of boost because I am running a factory ecu. I am hoping that it will be about 6 to 7psi.

I have been reading a lot of super charger threads, and I was under the impression that a RRFPR was needed and a wideband o2 sensor was also is a good idea to monitor air/fuel ratios?

These were the next too things I was going to buy but I would l like to hear more about what you have done.

get yourself a full ecu, if your running the 3x 40pin ecu Wolf do a plug in.

You end up near what most of the guys running an M90 supercharger on the stock ecu are making at the back wheels with just an ECU and exhaust adding a M112 is of great interest! to me!

Do not use Synapse Engineering's FMU. Mine had a diaphram failure and it started an engine fire. Stick with the vortech, cartech or blox fmu. Much better design.

get yourself a full ecu, if your running the 3x 40pin ecu Wolf do a plug in.

You end up near what most of the guys running an M90 supercharger on the stock ecu are making at the back wheels with just an ECU and exhaust adding a M112 is of great interest! to me!

I am talking about Rising Rate Fuel Pressure regulators sorry, I am trying not to buy a aftermarket ecu . As I don’t want the hassle of tuning and the cost is allot seeing as I only want low boost like 6 - 7psi.

I am planning to run an m112 supercharger but I need to know from people who are running these . What is a good brand RRFPR and do I need a wideband o2 reader also?

You dont need an aftermarket ECU for that boost level. If you run the Vortech unit, they offer several ratios and you can play around with. Yes people will argue about its affectiveness but as long as it doesnt dump fuel to the point where your seeing like 10:1 pig rich, then you'll be making plenty of gains for the cash invested. 12:1 would ideally be your target under full boost. try the 12:1 and then trim down to like 10:1 until the ratio is within reason. Thats it. Nothing else in required except a walbro high press. pump. Adding some water/meth will help the stock ecu from pulling timing and even w/o the cooling you'll still be plenty fine.

I ran 7psi intercooled (procharger) on a stock 200,000 mile 91' LS400 and it ran great for 2 years until I had a head gasket faiure but this was not from the lack of tune. I ran 10:1 just for iunsurance and since the blower was high rpm dependant.. I had 25mpg cruising and zero mpg boosted lol. It worked great that way but when the car starts to feel slow, a real tune is required.

The only FMU that I'd use is Vortech 12:1. The reason I trust them is I used them before without issues. Also, Vortech makes supercharger kits that comply with the smog laws in the U.S., and they use their FMU in the kits. In order to sell the the whole kits as law compliants, their parts must be good. I'm not into debating whether their supercharger unit is good or not. Only FMU. LOL.

Super unhappy, it hasn’t arrived, turns out it got damaged in the post so it was sent back.

Anyone know any good adjustable fuel pressure regulators?
I don’t want to have to get new diaphragms and all that, it’s too much mucking around would rather have one that is adjustable.
Any good brands that i should be looking for???

An adjustable FMU is good when the fuel supply for boost isn't completely relying on the FMU. Most of the adjustable FMU that I see is only 1:1 ratio, which doesn't provide enough fuel under boost. On the other hand, a fixed ratio 12:1 FMU is what you need, if there's no other type of fuel enrichment device.