things to do (or not) with that spare 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hi-lex

Well you know how you just happen to have that spare front cut lying around and they are so hard to move around, so your in your shed and spy that spare diff just sittn in the corner and themig has only just cooled down from your last stupid idea, do I need to continue, it has traction problems, say no more...

have you got a pic of the tail shaft? thats gotta be bodgy...

dont throw a tailshaft with that thing it will literally hit you in the head.
love the Cute petrol tank
does it have a muffler?
fairly expensive GO CART though almost looks like those Aussie legend mini V8 super cars
I LOVE IT good idea

Attachments

• headers1.jpg
    headers1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 22
  • headers.jpg
    headers.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 22
you really dont wanna see it, I had to use a dounut type trans yoke as the slip joint one was missing when I got it, the commodore tailshaft was a tight fit into the toyota and welded, and suprisingley doesnt vibrate, it will get a loop if it stays like that, thinking of using it at a car show with a big esky on the back and enter it in the powered esky comp, unless someone buys it off me

well actaully we had a red velour 2 seater couch precariously wedged in there for our test run, should have left it in for photo, honestly I only did it to make it easy to shift around, thats what I told the missus, her response was "its like living with a 36 year old teenager" I should have got a pic of the fuel tank, its a 4l mayonaise contaner with a falcon efi pump wedged into it