Root Supercharger Pulley Bracket

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I just made this (the one u see is not professionally made) and I am about to make some laser cut bracket. This is use for Root Style/Twin Crew type of charger. This bracket will help belt clearance and utilized the oem timing belt pulley. Please see Root Charger Pulley Bracket

I can make them for like 15-16 bucks shipped within USA. Please let me know.

Last edited:
David, I'll take 2. I don't need them now, but they might come in handy down the road.

LMK how much you need PayPal'd....... $32?

Thanks John.... I will take it out this week and get it copy and cut with 3/16 mild steel. It is in very good position. It will clear the fan bracket pulley and very close to the cam front plastic cover. It also clears the left coil too. This bracket is require if you want to keep the AC. If not, you can route it pretty much anyway you like.

Shouldn't the bracket have a 3rd attachment point at the rear to stop it flexing.

If you ran a mounting point back to the water pump mounts or a bolt on the head (not sure where) but this would stop any fore/aft movement of the pulley.

That belt will transmit around 100hp at max boost so it will be under a heap of stress.

Not trying to "rain on your parade" but that's what I would be doing.

15 each shipped. I am about to make some this week. This will work on SC hydraulic bracket as well as the LS400 mechanic fan bracket. Yes they are slightly different. Plenty of room on the LS but lots of gymnastic on the SC. This bracket was made based on the SC bracket and direct bolt on the LS. See link...

Supercharger Bracket (m112 or M90)

Ok,

Got them today and will be sending them out. These brackets are upgrade and improved version. These are thicker than the prototype. These are 1/4" mild steel. I also made an extra hole for belt adjustment and additional clearance. These brackets will be very strong and I wouldnt worry about lateral movement. Please see picture below. You can compare the original vs. upgrade bracket:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0990.JPG
    IMG_0990.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0993.JPG
    IMG_0993.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: