Seller Feedback Richwood Technology

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I had few oppertunity dealing with this bloke from down under. I must say this gentleman truely make some great products. I would consider him as Mr. Supercharger. They carry 1uzfe manifold along with pretty much any type of supercharger on top of it. If they don't have it, they will make it for you. I personally have seen and touch their manifold and its top quality. I have no reservation recommending this company to anyone with supercharging needs. Please contact Andrew and tell him you were sent by Lextreme. He will take care of you.

Here is something I found out. Richwood helped build this setup:

The Piranha Insurance Altered
Engine Lexus 1UZ-FE
Supercharger; PSI
Supercharger set-up by; Richwood
ET; 7.1

His site is not fully running yet but here is his email [email protected] You can read more about their offers here

David,

I'll second your comments.

The gear Andrew supplied me is just brilliant.

I wish more aftermarket people were half as good.

Rod,

If my memory recall properly. Paul's car also have Richwood manifold too.
attachment.php

I have no reservation recommending this work of art to our members.

Yes, Andrew was good with helping me with info and suppling me with my setup, but im still waiting for my rising reg 1yr later that was paid for without a reply?
Yes the manifold and charger are excellent, but it is nicer when you get the items that you payed for?

Hi Damo supra

I gave up on andrew after the belt tenison system gave way when we assemble the unit on the fresh engine, so i got me engine builder to arrange the rising reg and re-design the belt tenison system.
This is all explain on my writeup about my car.
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9814

I've had a similar experience to hypronet, 90% of what I ordered was delivered in quick time, the next 5% took a few months of emails to get, the last 5% never received.
I ended up going down a different path, so I just cut my losses and moved on.

Attachments

• HPIM0807.jpg
    HPIM0807.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 5
  • HPIM0806.JPG
    HPIM0806.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 77
Fark...
Spent the past few weeks fixing up the Richwood semi kit.
from holes in the manifold intercooler to pully bolt holes not lining up with the snout. I knew there was going to be some work but FFS, heaps of stupid little things that hold you up.

Sorry to hear Damo Supra