R154 installed, problem with hydraulics/tob

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

AutoLuxLexES

So i finished an r154 swap on a 1uz about 1 month ago. But ever since ive finished ive had a problem with the hudraulics or tob. Im using the quantum auto kit, with tilton 61-400 tob. My brother and i have bled the system about 20x or so and...
So here are the issues
1. Clutch pedal returns when the car is off no matter how many times its pumped
2. Start the car and instantly the clutch pedal starts sticking more and more to the point i need to pick the clutch pedal up off the floor.
Ive called tilton and theyve suggested either removing the clutch pedal return spring or that the tilton tob is isnt disengaging.
Just trying to see if anybody else has had issues similar or advice because school has already started and havent had much time to check it out. Also because im doing it in a garage with no lift, so it is a PITA removing and installing the tranny on the ground
Thanks in advance
Charley

Does this happen over a certain period of time?

The early T56 throwout bearings suffered a "pump" issue as well. The orifice was to small, making it easy to push in fluid with your leg, but hard to get the fluid back out, with only spring pressure. Make that hole larger, and the problem disappeared.

Sticking Pedal

Whats the shape of your TOB? Is it the correct size and shape to suit your pressure plate? There are a number of different profiles from flat faced to rounded face and a number of different diameters. Is it possible the TOB is getting stuck / caught in the clutch pressure plate fingers? Regards Ivan

So i finished an r154 swap on a 1uz about 1 month ago. But ever since ive finished ive had a problem with the hudraulics or tob. Im using the quantum auto kit, with tilton 61-400 tob. My brother and i have bled the system about 20x or so and...
So here are the issues
1. Clutch pedal returns when the car is off no matter how many times its pumped
2. Start the car and instantly the clutch pedal starts sticking more and more to the point i need to pick the clutch pedal up off the floor.
Ive called tilton and theyve suggested either removing the clutch pedal return spring or that the tilton tob is isnt disengaging.
Just trying to see if anybody else has had issues similar or advice because school has already started and havent had much time to check it out. Also because im doing it in a garage with no lift, so it is a PITA removing and installing the tranny on the ground
Thanks in advance
Charley

Dewmwe5,

When you talk about the "orifice" or "hole" that should be made bigger, what hole are you talking about?

Anyone have any success taking off that spring?