Power Steering reservior hose tip

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JBrady

The hose from my reservior to the pump was old and cracked when I moved it. I could not find an aftermarket replacement listing anywhere and the dealer wants like $40. I had temporarily patched with a 5/8" (16mm) heater hose but that is not oil resistant and will eventually fail.

Replaced my pump yesterday (was leaking) and in prep checked with a hydraulic hose parts house. Sure enough, sell the correct size compressed AIR hose. Flexible and cheap took about 7" of the hose for a perfect long term solution. Just sharing.

John, I just relocaterd my p/s reservoir against my shock tower to clear a boost pipe and all I spent was about $15. Kragen, napa, autozone all carry transmission/engine high press. oil lines in the same size. When I bought my salvaged sc400, it had plain heater hose used and both lines where swelling and oozing around the worm drive clamps. Very temporary fix for sure.

Well, I tried the local autoparts places including NAPA with no luck for oil resistant hose over 1/2" ID. This was my solution.