Vendor Nology Wires for 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

I got these special ignition wires for my Cobra and love it since. I am currently getting a custom set done for my 1UZFE. Anyone interested in a set. They are expensive, but worth every penny in both FI and NA applications.

Here is an example: Nology Wires Vs. OEM

Nology HotWires are the most technologically advanced ignition wires available. HotWires create the most powerful spark possible. HotWires are engineered with a special built-in capacitor, exclusive only to HotWires. This revolutionary design allows energy from the ignition coil to accumulate in the capacitor until the voltage at the spark plug electrodes reaches the ionization point. At that split second point the entire power of the stored spark is discharged at once, creating a spark 300 times more powerful. The result is faster, more complete combustion, and most importantly,

Here are some pictures of a brand new set of custom Nology Hotwires for the 1UZFE. All sparkplug wires have their individual ground and the ground wire can be connected to any part of the engine.

All I can say is this. They are beautiful and will kick some behinds.

Rod,

I fitted them into the 1UZFE tonight and have no problem fitting them under the Plastic cover. However, those wire holders or guides need it to be deleted. Deleting those wire holders or guides are not a problem at all. Here are some pictures of wires on the 1UZFE.

The grounding is very easy. There are four 10mm holes. Two of them are for the plastic cover and two are for something. You can use two ground wires per hole.

Leads

David
I am very interested in these leads. Any info is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
The no1 plug lead (the one on the extreme right on the dizzy) looks like it has a severe bend in it.

Did it straighten out when you put the covers on?

The first wire is little long but not a problem at all. The shopping cart is ready now. Here is your link www.lextreme.com/nology.html. Once again, they are not cheap but qaulity cost money.

I am not afraid to be honest to my members. Those wires cost me $350 plus tax. I dont make any money at all. I did this so 1uzfe owners can enjoy more go fast parts.

I have been doing some research on the net for the pricing of the Nology Hotwires. For a 4 cyclinders car the average cost is about 200 USD and for the V8 is about 340 USD. So its not that bad especially its custom made.

theres no way I could justify that much for plug leads! thats half the price of a blower manifold, all plug wires have inbuilt capacitance ( all wires full stop) I would find it hard to believe a HP increase unless your plug leads were stuffed to start with

Man, I just installed a new bosche wire set on my IUZ..... A little too late for me...

I would think any power gains would be noticed in a spark plug change and not the ignition wires unless there is a problem.....???????? They do look nice however, too bad you can't see them under the plastic covers...

If anyone in Aus is interested, Ive been quoted Aus$350 for a full custom set of 8mm Magnecor leads.

I cant use the standard ones as they wont reach my coilpacks.

*edited out the hijack I put in!*