MK111 SUPRA V8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It looks factory, Ill be a member of the mk3 V8 club here in a few weeks. just waiting for the remaining parts to arrive. :)

Attachments

• SSPX0231.jpg
    SSPX0231.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 15
  • SSPX0233.jpg
    SSPX0233.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 17
  • SSPX0235.jpg
    SSPX0235.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 13
My main concern is for the Motor mounts. Stock or did you make some? As well did you use the stock auto tranny or did you do a 5 spd conversion? How did you wire the engine into the chassis harness to allow it to start from the ignition?

Did you use all the emissions stuff too? I am from california, and am looking to do this exact same swap.

My main concern is for the Motor mounts. Stock or did you make some? As well did you use the stock auto tranny or did you do a 5 spd conversion? How did you wire the engine into the chassis harness to allow it to start from the ignition?

Did you use all the emissions stuff too? I am from california, and am looking to do this exact same swap.

The mounts are stock Mk111, the adaption is between the mount and the engine. The trans is the stock R154, the inside of the car is stock, everything that worked on the 7mgte still works, so to is the outside stock, even down to the original exhaust system. I have removed the 3.0 TURBO badge from the rear. A real sleeper.

do you have any pictures of the mounts to show how you modified them?

How'd you do the wiring?

hey, if he doent have pics ill post up some pics of my mounts. also i might put togather a wireing how too although my wireing will be much more simple then most, sence my car will have nothing but go.

hey, if he doent have pics ill post up some pics of my mounts. also i might put togather a wireing how too although my wireing will be much more simple then most, sence my car will have nothing but go.

That would be great, did you use the stock mounts and adapt them or did you use other mounts?

Also I would really appreciate the wiring how to. Please keep me posted, I will be getting the chassis for me to do the swap, very very soon.

Thanks in advance,

Martin

chris (cjsupra90) made the mounts for me. they bolt to the block, and bolt directly to the supra rubber mounts. replacing the aluminum mounts on the block. whitch is what it sounds like camaro68 did as well. this setup all bolts togather. no modifying of any stock parts.

chris also made the mounts 400gt or 4000gt (cant rember the name exacly) used on his supra and i believe hes willing to make more or a price. pm him and ask.

Im about 2 weeks away from putting my supra togather and i plan on documenting it all with pics. i also have a friend who wants to film the car being put togather, hes an aspireing film maker, so i may have a short film to post up when its all done. he also has quite afew hours of film saved of me working on my corolla. whitch he comes over and films updates every now and then. we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

@camaro: nice job!!! i like it.

which clutch/bellhousing kit are you using?

I am the development engineer at THOR here in the UK, this mk111 is a personal project, it follows on from the mk1V V8 conversion last year.

I have these pictures of V8Supra's mounts.
I have no idea if anything special is required to fit them though.
I only have the pics at this stage.

mounts1.jpg

mounts2.jpg