Lexus Powered World Record

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
This drag car made 6.80 second in a quarter mile. This is the fastest Lexus Powered ever recorded and now they are shooting for 6.50 sec.

World record

Perth is home to many many world records in drag racing at the Kwinana Motorplex. Mark Sheehan is the fastest small block Chev in the world. John Zappia is the fastest Doorslammer.

I have been following the Donas guys closely for a few years, and they helped us out on our blown rotary. We have just purchased a 2UZFE iron block off David (Lextreme) to build a similar setup to the Donas combo (more cubes and bigger PSI blower) in our RX-7. Hoping for mid 7's. Will keep you guys posted on the build.

PC

AeroPC, wondered what you guys were going to do after the (unfair) rule change on blown rotories. A bit short sighted of the ANDRA rule makers, they should be encouraging diversity and experimentation, not shutting it down.

Hi Simmo
Yes, nobody is more pissed off than me. I invested a lot of money and time into that combo, particularly with the PSI blower - so to have them ban the noise, the PSI was unbelievable. The final nail was having to run in Super Sedan at Kwinana Motorplex, which is impossibly hard in a blown alcohol car up against n/a V8's.
We have sold the rotary to another up and coming PRO/R guy here in Perth who is putting the engine in a series 6 RX-7 full chassis, with twin turbos and Microtech.
We are putting together a 2UZFE blown alcohol combo with the PSI, and that is going in the RX-7. We can then run Supercharged Outlaws and Extreme in Sport Combat.
If I ever win lotto, I will go back and develop that blown rotary combo - I believe another year and I would have got it really humping.
Regards PC