INsane SC V8 in 240z chassis

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
cool, but why would you put it on a lexus forum. And a supercharged LT1 is going to be much different than a supercharged 1uz, as in a lot more power.

I'm starving of 1UZ videos I guess. I'll post some vids of mine when it's running. If anyone can point me in the direction of some turbo/SC footage that would be great.

Lots of these things over at HybridZ.com. They're nearly as common as Cobra knockoffs :684: Not to say they're not cool, but they're not unique anymore.

About the time my 1UZ Supra project is finished, it certainly won't be unique either....

Yeah I was into Z's in high school and there were a few people around with 350's in em. Toyota 1UZ in a project car is much more sophisticated. Any sleeper is unique. Just don't put a big obvious exhaust or ghetto wing on it pls. :spank:

Good old Chevy power, I love it and that car looks fun to drive...I want the LS1 under the hood of my Sc400 more than you can imagine...Love that motor.....Good post.... A supercharged LS1 must put out around alteast 500-600whp.... Must be nice to be able to be cruising at 55mph hit the gas and break loose...Sick and dangerous, that guy is lucky he didn't lose it into the other lane...