Seller Feedback I got robbed by JVG Motorsports

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
as we talked online, that is absolutely horrible..... damn theives

i really hope they will give in and either give you the proper turbo or your money back

good luck

I'd just like to add to this for the record. David was in constant communication with me while he was buying all of his newer turbo's.
That particular one was CLEARLY labeled as a T3 63 / T04S 60-1, and had a picture on the ebay page of said turbo.
I know for a fact david got screwed, because I not only saw the page before he bought it. I watched the auction for days, and found it before hand.

I know what a T04S compressor housing looks like... There is zero question in my mind as to what was being sold, and what David thought he was buying from JVG Motorsports. It was the T04S 60-1 hybrid from beginning to end, and JVG Motorsports flat out did not deliver the product they had sold.

David,
I'm sorry for your misfortune. I know there will be some people out there who are willing to take other people's money unfairly. I believe Ebay and Paypal will resolve the problem for you fairly. They're supposed to protect the buyers from frauds, otherwise, they'll be shut down by the law. Ebay and Paypal will investigate the fraud and give you the money back. I had several misfortunes on Ebay before, but I always got full refunds. Good luck, bro!

I had an eBay deal go sour and eBay were less than helpful in sorting it out.

In fact they were more obstructive than helpful and never tried to resolve the matter.

Ok,

I found out this company open up a shop in November 2006 in a busy mall. I called, email, aim and even fax.... NO RESPOND at all...

If you do buy items on Ebay use paypal to pay and to help with disputes...I have been refunded several times thru paypal which is a sister company to ebay...Ebay will do nothing...Paypal will do everything to protect your money.....

if you have the time/money show up there. me and a friend did this once showed up at the guys house. told him he had till the same time tommrow to have the money in hand sure enough the next day when we showed back up he had the cash. it scares the crap out of someone when you show up at the door.

if you have the time/money show up there. me and a friend did this once showed up at the guys house. told him he had till the same time tommrow to have the money in hand sure enough the next day when we showed back up he had the cash. it scares the crap out of someone when you show up at the door.
The seller might get scared in some cases, however, a 12 gauge with 00 buck shot might be waiting...LOL.

if he's claiming you damaged the turbo, and is keeping your money for that reason, he should atleast be sending the turbo back to you, or he is straight out stealing from you, and not even seeking justice...

if he's claiming you damaged the turbo, and is keeping your money for that reason, he should atleast be sending the turbo back to you, or he is straight out stealing from you, and not even seeking justice...

John, You're funny. I like your action gif pictures. You keep shooting the clown with your MP5 and RPG, but that clown defends himself only by his balloons. How about giving him NOS and makes him laugh all day?

John, You're funny. I like your action gif pictures. You keep shooting the clown with your MP5 and RPG, but that clown defends himself only by his balloons. How about giving him NOS and makes him laugh all day?