Header comparison ???????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Chris,

Here are the SC400 manifolds next to the GS400 manifolds. The S&S headers where built on jigs built on these GS400 manifolds so the flange locations are the same. They were built to fit inside the GS400 heat shields so that is the external dimension maximum.

Yes, they are a hiddious sit to see.

Thanks for the pictures. Although none showing exactly what I was looking for, I still could get a pretty good idea for what was posted. Thanks again.

In addition to their external ugliness the method of construction is equally appalling. On 5 of the 8 primaries they place the feed tube OVER the fed tube creating an anti-flow merge!!!

This does create a strong joint but does nothing good for high flow and substantially reduces the primary capacity.

Look at this picture closely and you will see the receiving log has the port hole cut into the tube. The primary (if you can call a 1 inch pipe a primary) expands over that hole. This creates a sharp lip directly in the way of flow.

Here is a picture looking from the head flange at this "lip"

I highlighted the lip with chalk to try and make it easier to see. Remember, this is in 5 of the 8 ports on the "good" manifolds and 6 of the 8 ports in the SC400 manifolds.

John, Do you happen to have both of those manifolds handy presently that you could get a dimension for me or well atleast the GS unit as I have the SC unit and can measure that one myself, or are they old pictures?

Basically I am trying to figure out whether of not the GS units would fit in a MKIII Supra swap and if so, then most likely the S&S headers will fit too. Driver side is the issue.

John, Do you happen to have both of those manifolds handy presently that you could get a dimension for me or well atleast the GS unit as I have the SC unit and can measure that one myself, or are they old pictures?

Basically I am trying to figure out whether of not the GS units would fit in a MKIII Supra swap and if so, then most likely the S&S headers will fit too. Driver side is the issue.

Sorry, manifolds not currently available for measuring. Why not call S&S. Since you sound like a possible customer they will probably try to help. Betty and Loren are both friendly.