5 speed auto adaptor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

duza

I've just decided to go-ahead and fit a VVTi motor into a 2000ish Hilux 4WD. Has anyone been able to adapt the output of the lexus 5 speed auto to fit onto a tranfer case. The earlier 4 speeds are easy to bolt onto a Surf auto transfer, but the output housing of the 5 speed is important for 5th gear and I can see no easy way of having it 4WD without using a divorced tranfer case, which I don't want to do.
I know anything is posssible, but it looks a very involved and expensive exercise to me, unless there is something in the States which can be used.
Ric

i just did that the 4 speed auto from Lexus SC or LS have 23 spline and will fit 23 spline Toyota gear drive transfer cases

Attachments

• P1210796.jpg
    P1210796.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 33
  • P1210787.jpg
    P1210787.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 29
I've just decided to go-ahead and fit a VVTi motor into a 2000ish Hilux 4WD. Has anyone been able to adapt the output of the lexus 5 speed auto to fit onto a tranfer case. The earlier 4 speeds are easy to bolt onto a Surf auto transfer, but the output housing of the 5 speed is important for 5th gear and I can see no easy way of having it 4WD without using a divorced tranfer case, which I don't want to do.
I know anything is posssible, but it looks a very involved and expensive exercise to me, unless there is something in the States which can be used.
Ric

i want to do similar with a 92 surf have 4x4 and use the 5 gears