07 4Runner Brake options?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
This is just a huntch but i'll throw it out there. Usually the toyota trucks have interchangeable brakes with the 4runner and if this is true with the newest models, I would see if a set of 4 piston 13" brakes off the new tundra will fit. I have driven this truck and I will say these brakers are MASSIVE. 1/2" bigger than supra tt rotors with cast aluminum 4 pots. Very potent if it swaps to the runner butr I have no verification.

i had a chance to look at these, they are HEAVY as hell. the one neat thing is the mounting tab is pinch closer together so making a bracket would be simpler/doable. you may not be able to use the matching rotor since the run 6 lugs.

I would try to find supra or ls400 calipers before going with 4runners

LS400, and supra brake swaps wont work on 4runners as they are 5 lug. the 07 runner and tundra both have 6-lug. I found a few tundra swaps but from the previous generation 4runer/tundra but nothing on the brand new models... probably due to how new they still are.

best bet is to buy a used set from a salvage yard w/ a return policy and then test fit. If they dont work, return them.