Manual Conversion (SC400)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
is the 2JZ-GE flywheel and clutch a no go for compatiblity?

i am assuming the bolt hole for the flywheel is different, but how does the spacing for the starter and clutch work out if the flywheel had the correct bolt holes.

The JZA 70 pedals have been made to work with modification. The JZA80 and JZZ30 pedals will fit. Of course the JZZ31.

are the pedals and clutch master the same between jza80 and jzz30? or just compatible?

Attachments

• HPIM0223.JPG
    HPIM0223.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
  • HPIM0222.JPG
    HPIM0222.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
  • HPIM0132.JPG
    HPIM0132.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys, i am here to resurrect this thread! Ill update you guys on where i am at now. Parts acquired:

Freshly rebuilt v160
v160-1uz adapter plates
Supra 3.266 LSD diff
Supra TT axles
and all the other little parts to make them work

Still needed:
custom driveshaft
custom flywheel

Two days ago i began work on removing all the drivetrain after the tranny. It was all very straight forward. The supra axles are exactly the same as the SC400 axles, just a little thicker, but not much. I still need to test fit the differential, but im not too worried about it as it has been done before so im not concerned with it fitting. Ill be making some solid differential mounts, and thats why ill be putting off installing the new diff and axles.

Yesterday i worked on everything that needs to be done to remove the engine, all not very hard, minus the AC compressor, man the bolts are such a PITA to get off.
Prep
n1308120166_30096299_6198.jpg

Today i pulled the motor, (my first pull ever) and it went very very well.

n1308120166_30096301_6775.jpg

were did it go?
n1308120166_30096305_7694.jpg

next i will be fabing up a flywheel, and when done, a flywheel company will be making me a one with the final specs. also ill be doing a lot of maintenance and relocating the battery and replacing my whole front end

Stick3: Im going to try and use a stock setup with the clutch, and ill need a custom flywheel for that, i just hope i wont have to modify my mock up flywheel too much

scotturnot: i wont be buying a quartermaster clutch

More things should happen this week as everything is closed on the weekend :(