Jet boating

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

3rides

Seein as how a lot of you are from the southern hemisphere and NZ is where jet boating began. Anyone know of jetboats running the 1uz? What is the result like? I imagine supercharging would pretty much be a necessity.

I dont no alot about jet boating but, i no there is ALOT of jet boats here in nz running 1uz engines, most of them are n/a. there are a few tt and s/c around. The boaties love them

there are lots of 1uz jetboats here ,but we generally don't have large boats so forced induction is lot always nessasary.Also speed is not always needed but litewieght is so the lexus fits the job nicely .

I have an alloy 4.5 metre Jetboat running a 1uzfe with a link computer turning a 2 stage jet unit.

Boat is very quick 96 km/h on the river, the performance is excellent. Most jetboaters here use an aftermarket computer as factory one not much good in jetboats.

Nick

I am sure it is to do with the o2 sensor etc but will try to find out, most use either a link computer or a microtech one. I personally have the link in mine and you can change the program to give better performance. Also the wiring loom using an aftermarket computer is a lot smaller.

hope this helps

Nick

Phill-on marine 1UZFE jet boats

Hi everyone. We are currently building aluminium jet boats in NSW Australia with the 1UZ as the engine of choice. We are able to offer the following
1UZ both normally asspirated and intercooled supercharged
aftermarket ecus with custom looms an map loaded
heat exchangers, engine mounts, wet manifolds etc
basically anything custom made in aluminium for the 1UZ of a boat.
If we can help give us a call
02 6947 6725

Some pics of the finished engine that has a water to air intercooler. 7PSI boost after intercooler.Speed in the boat in excess of 100kph