Another V8 Hilux

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
And another one started

And heres photos of another one we had to fit. Customer trailered it down from Auckland in the morning , we knotched his sump , supplied and fitted a bell housing to a 22R hilux box (his ute used to be 4 speed) and modified the mounts on the chassis. As this ute had a Y series motor we cut and relocated to R or L series motor position so our bolt in mounts fit.
of course we also supplied the mounts. There is a slight change to the steering box and gearbox mount and we bolted it in so it could be towed back to Auckland that afternoon so the customer could comtinue with bits and pieces himself. He will bring it back to do the tricky stuff , wire and tune, Cheers

wow! That is one CLEAN setup. This just makes me want this swap that much more.

You guys got a website with all the tech info? drivetrain mods, motor mounts, etc. etc. On a 4x4 would be best ;)

no website yet. I am working on one but will be a little while. All the info is on here. At my workshop we work hard to make them clean and tidy with a factory like fitment. We 1uz everything we can. Cheers Kelvin

Don't know. We are making Y series straight bolt in mounts at the moment along with KZN130 surf mounts and lifted mounts when body has been moved skyward. Have new design very tidy standard hilux mounts due next week. Cheers

We are sending out our first preproduction Y mounts at the moment. I am hopeing to hit ebay australia with my mounts soon. Send me a PM and we can discuss your options. Cheers

We have mounts for the v6 with IFS. I drive a V6 myself at the moment. Interesting that toyota chose to put the chassis mounts in different places for different motors. Cheers

As with others, I'm expressing some interest in a set of mounts to bolt into a YN63 4Runner (4x4 with IFS).

Not sure if anything will differ to the YN6x series Hilux's.

We have mounts for the v6 with IFS. I drive a V6 myself at the moment. Interesting that toyota chose to put the chassis mounts in different places for different motors. Cheers

how much? my r151 tranny is staying put where it is as are my chassis mounts. I'm using thr lex auto bell with 1/4" nz phil bradshaw spacer/adapter plate. Will these mounts work?

headers

which headers will clear 88 v6 sheetmetal w/o cuttinG and allowing e pipe flange access?

Ive seen so many header and manifolds here, i dunno what to do. Which of the stock uz manifolds hug the block the closest?

This vehicle has been back for it's first service. The owner has better fuel economy than the old 22R when on the open road. The rear tyres lasted three days after collecting it. At this first service we swapped up to ELF competition 15/50 oil. Completed a brake fluid flush and our inhouse sparkie sorted the taillights (lots of blown bulbs) and got the dash lights working. Even better for the customer it cost him about $30 as I sold the old 22r motor after a tip from another customer buying lexus conversion mounts.

As for the questions
We have our first set of preproduction Y mounts getting test fitted at the moment. These will have options to fit most Y vehicles including the YN6x 4x4 vehicles and the 2wd vehicles. We also have an option for people who have vehicles with lifted bodies.
We have the V6 surf mounts which are around 20mm different in position to the LN and RN series hilux / surf. Our standard mounts have a 20mm offset so these simply reverse for the V6.
With our mounts we have it set back as far as we can but in most cases the gearbox needs to come forward around 20mm. We feel this is the best option for clearance of the firewall brake booster , steering and sump. There is still access to the bell housing bolts like the factory vehicle. See my thread on the winch truck we are doing. I am due to do an update. Another great thing about the V6 is in most cases they have the internal roller on the handbrake which is perfect. We swap in the later internal roller handbrake on all early vehicle except the V6 which have it factory.
We are wanting to have mounts avaliable for all hilux and keep up with the new models as they come avaliable. We sell around one set a week in NZ are are working towards Ebay in australia next. We have just upgraded our basic L and R series mounts to a single pressed item which does not have any welding on it. They look awesome with the first set going out this week.
We also made our first custom sumps for the IFS hilux / surf with #2 getting sorted late next week. This solves the diff clearance problem with the diff on the IFS models.
This ute is running the standard box along with the winch truck we are presently doing. Both use a custom bellhousing with my prefered 10inch chrome moly flywheel

Cheers
Kelvin