Another 1UZ into Toyota pickup(hilux) thread...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Lambo said:
Hi Madmont, Sorry to drag up an old posting, is there any chance of a measure on one of these t/f cases, the distance i need is the depth from the drive flange that connects to the gearbox output to the rear of the casing or rear facing flange.Also do the flanges turn in the same direction, and is it a 1 to 1 drive, the style of box looks like the one on the left that faces toward the lhs of the truck, viewed from behind

Best Regards
Lambo

Do you want the measurements on the gear driven t-cases? I have two sitting in my garage. I'll even measure it in MM.

Oddly enough, my 3VZE developed a coolant leak at the back of the engine. I'm hoping it is something simple. If it turns into a major rebuild, a 1UZFE will be going in sooner than later.

Hey guys will this conversion from 1uzfe to a t100 94 manual tranny be a problem to? Only rear whell drive?

Judgex1000 said:
Hey guys will this conversion from 1uzfe to a t100 94 manual tranny be a problem to? Only rear whell drive?

Do a search. Manual trans behind 1UZFE was not a factory option. Custom parts needed.