Another V8 Hilux

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What involved in a 4x4 when moving the gbox 20mm forward?

Is it just as simple as lengthing the rear tailshaft, shortening the front tail shaft, and modifying the mount ?

Pretty much as you said. If the vehicle has had a body lift sometimes the front shaft can be left alone. Our engine mounts are designed to sit the motor with correct firewall clearance so gearbox member needs a sort out. See our winch truck thread to see our new crossmember. I would like to do a few other models and make a item which would suit lots of vehicles including standard lifted ones. I have just put up new photos. Cheers

I know that the mounts have to be modified definitely, but i wouldn't
imagine the shafts need modifing, as it is only 20mm it
should be ok, but don't quote me on that. i'm about to buy a surf auto box
for my LN61 surf to bolt on to the 1uzfe, i'm getting the front and rear
shafts from it as well, as i'm told the auto box sits in different position than the manual, hopefully i'll have the box and shafts in the car in the next couple of weeks, so i'll let u know how i go, i'll post some pics too.

cheers

hi there i am in the starting stage to mount the v8 into my 1992 hilux i hope i can get it to look as half as good as what you have done .hope you can put more pitures up so we all can see your work..

Hi Kelvin and others
I am getting ready to put a 2UZ into my '04 MK5 Hilux. I have a couple questions to help me prepare :
1) Can you recommend a supplier of a bellhousing conversion kit that will allow me to use the current 4x4 transmission?
2) Can you supply me with the necessary engine mounts that I will need? If so, what will they cost?
3) Do you reckon I will need to increase my fuel capacity in order to match my previous range based on the 2.8L diesel (non-turbo) taken out?
4) Can you forsee any show stopping problems I will run into based on the swap info provided here?
5) I am looking at some fairly new '05-'07 lexus swaps but read about ECU security problems. Does this mean I must get original ECU with it including security features?

Look forward to receiving any help I can get! Thanks.