Parts WTS 2x1UZ Aust

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

PRIMRK

I've got 2 1UZ that I need to get rid of.

1 is complete bar the AC compressor (loom, ecu, afm, ect) comes with 3UZ ucf31 sump, 70000ks on engine.

2nd engine was my parts motor, no sump (I sold the sump off it but have re sealed the engine), has loom that's been chopped at fire wall. all heads, cam covers, injectors and intake manifold are there. Has about 90000ks on it. Plan was while the other engine was in the car running I could pull the heads off this get work done without putting the car out of commission.

I'm asking $1500 for the 2. I can stick em in a box pallet and ship anywhere in au.

If interested call me on 0438690611 if I don't answer just SMS a message and I'll get back to you. (message bank won't alwase pass things along)

Here is the complete low k's engine, its still in my car as in the picture, the loom is in a box (took it off during fabrication as it was going to get in the way).

The other is a fairly bare version of this, missing sump and most the pullys, currently the intake manifold has been taken off but its all there, the loom is still on it, that way you can re-attach the other loom by looking at this engine if you dont like wiring diagrams.

Attachments

• 1UZ Engine.jpg
    1UZ Engine.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 15