Wanted WTB Various engine parts (AUS)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I do have a pair of 1994 igniters and a suitable coil but I'm in the UK.

I'm sure you'll find the parts you need locally but they're here if you want them :)

I have coils - new and secondhand. Ignitors - I have most of them - numbers required. Crank angle sensors - secondhand tested. I have a range of ECUs but would need the number and id match one up. Its not too much to get them across the ditch if you cant find them over there. Cheers

G'day Peter, I think I got some parts off you before, I am sure I have everything except the ecu, and around 1km from your place, Pm me, if your still after the parts, Thanks Dave

Coils are available new from Repco for around $70 each as are ignitors but cannot remember the price. Rotors and Caps aren't all that expensive either. Crank angle sensors on these rarely fail unless the sensor or it's wiring are physically damaged. ECU you need to check the part number on yours before buying one and make sure that you get one with the same part number as there are different ones for different model years throughout the production series of each model. The number that you are looking for starts with 89661-*****